MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Communication Arts Test
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Bilingual Education TestMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Bilingual Education Test
Updated MTTC Michigan Bilingual Education Test Reviewer Guides Michigan Department of Education...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for EnglishMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for English
Excellent MTTC Michigan English Test Learning Tools Assessing candidate’s educator’s level...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for English as a Second LanguageMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for English as a Second Language
Latest MTTC Michigan English as a Second Language Test Learning Tools The Michigan Department of Education...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Fine ArtsMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Fine Arts
Newest MTTC Michigan Fine Arts Exam Learning Tools Giving credentials to qualified applicants in teaching...
- MTTC Language Arts (Elementary) TestMTTC Language Arts (Elementary) Test
MTTC Michigan Language Arts (Elementary) Test Helping Tool The MTTC Language Arts (Elementary) (90)...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for ReadingMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Reading
MTTC Michigan Reading Test Study Guide MTTC Reading Test is administered by Michigan Department of...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Reading SpecialistMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Reading Specialist
MTTC Michigan Reading Specialist Test Learning Tool MTTC Reading Specialist Test is conducted by Michigan...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for SpeechMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Speech
MTTC Michigan Speech Test Learning Guide MTTC Speech Test is the multiple choice question built assessment...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Speech and Language ImpairedMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Speech and Language Impaired
MTTC Michigan Speech and Language Impaired Test Study Guide Michigan Test for Teachers Certification...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Spanish (028)MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Spanish (028)
MTTC Michigan Spanish Test Learning Tool MTTC Spanish Test is conducted by Michigan Department...
Newest MTTC Michigan Communication Arts (Secondary) Exam Learning Tools
Giving credentials to qualified applicants in teaching Communication Arts (Secondary) is the reason why Michigan Department of Education conducted MTTC Communication Arts exam. To acquire secondary certification, applicants should also take first the MTTC Basic Skills Exam. This assessment is available into two formats – online and offline. Applicants can choose any of the options according to his convenience and schedule.
MTTC Michigan Communication Arts Exam Qualifications
In order for the applicants to qualify for the MTTC Communication Arts Test. They must meet the following conditions. Applicants should have bachelor degree from state or national university, specialization in the subject, atleast 21 years of age and for out of state applicants, three years of teaching experience in respective field is required to get the certification.
Fulfilling the above requirements also means that applicants are liable to appear the MTTC Communication Arts Exam. To obtain the certification, candidate should have passing score in MTTC Communication Arts Test.
The topics covered for the exam are the following:
• Processing and skills required – effective communication, preparing various types of messages etc.
• Crafting and its genre – forms of communication, informative and message etc.
• Literature and its importance – verbal, written literature, responsibility of journalist etc.
• Communication and its meaning – verbal and non-verbal language etc.
The score scaling for the exam is done on the scale of 300, by which 220 is the minimum marks a participant should obtain in order to get the certification. The total duration for completing the test is four and a half hour.
The MTTC Basic Skills Exam is a corresponding exam which a participant needs to give to prove his proficiency in the three basic fields which are reading, writing and mathematics.
Participants are liable to reappear in the same exam after certain period of time if they fall short of the marks in the exam.
Alternative Help from MTTC Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for MTTC exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for Michigan state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for MTTC Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of mttc test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.Sort by:Show:
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for English