MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Speech and Language Impaired
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Bilingual Education TestMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Bilingual Education Test
Updated MTTC Michigan Bilingual Education Test Reviewer Guides Michigan Department of Education...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Communication Arts TestMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Communication Arts Test
Newest MTTC Michigan Communication Arts (Secondary) Exam Learning Tools Giving credentials to...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for EnglishMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for English
Excellent MTTC Michigan English Test Learning Tools Assessing candidate’s educator’s level...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for English as a Second LanguageMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for English as a Second Language
Latest MTTC Michigan English as a Second Language Test Learning Tools The Michigan Department of Education...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Fine ArtsMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Fine Arts
Newest MTTC Michigan Fine Arts Exam Learning Tools Giving credentials to qualified applicants in teaching...
- MTTC Language Arts (Elementary) TestMTTC Language Arts (Elementary) Test
MTTC Michigan Language Arts (Elementary) Test Helping Tool The MTTC Language Arts (Elementary) (90)...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for ReadingMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Reading
MTTC Michigan Reading Test Study Guide MTTC Reading Test is administered by Michigan Department of...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Reading SpecialistMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Reading Specialist
MTTC Michigan Reading Specialist Test Learning Tool MTTC Reading Specialist Test is conducted by Michigan...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for SpeechMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Speech
MTTC Michigan Speech Test Learning Guide MTTC Speech Test is the multiple choice question built assessment...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Spanish (028)MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Spanish (028)
MTTC Michigan Spanish Test Learning Tool MTTC Spanish Test is conducted by Michigan Department...
MTTC Michigan Speech and Language Impaired Test Study Guide
Michigan Test for Teachers Certification are directed with an aim of searching the most eligible candidates for the Michigan State. Candidate topping in the field of Speech Impairment should appear for MTTC Speech and Language Impaired Test. Candidate showing expertise in this assessment gets credentials to be a Michigan State Educator. Score of this test is valid for the period of five years. Hence candidate should maintain a good record to get certified as a Speech Impairment Educator.
Eligibility for MTTC Michigan Speech and Language Impaired Test
Michigan Department of Education is a board which lays certain eligibility criteria and conditions for aspiring educator. Candidate needs to meet these conditions to get liable for appearing in MTTC Speech and Language Impaired Test.
• Candidate should be 21 years old while applying the exam
• Candidate should have specialization in the subject from state approved college
• Candidate should have bachelor degree from state or national university
Additional eligibility requirements for out of state candidates:
• Candidates should have teaching certification from any other state
• Candidate should have three years of teaching experience in the field
MTTC Speech and Language Impaired Test includes multiple choice questions. Scores of this exam is calculated on the scale of 300, out of which 220 are the minimum marks required to get the certification. Duration for completing this exam is 270 minutes. Since there is no negative marking for the incorrect answer hence candidate should attempt each and every question to avail the chances of maximum correct answers.
MTTC Basic Skills Exam is another proficiency test based assessment. It includes three sections
This test is composed of 85 multiple choice questions and one subjective question.
Topics for the MTTC Speech and Language Impaired Test includes the following topics:
• Legal and ethical issues of program – communication disorders, special individualized programs etc. - 16%
• Program development – intervention strategies and techniques – 20%
• Language Assessment – language reception, comprehensive speech and language – 20%
• Speech and Language impairment – phonetic awareness, linguistic knowledge of candidate – 28%
• Understanding students with special needs – conceptual and basic terminologies of basic human growth and development, fundamentals of communication theories and practices – 16%
Alternative Help from MTTC Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for MTTC exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for Michigan state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for MTTC Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of mttc test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.Sort by:Show:
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Communication Arts Test