MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Bilingual Education Test
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Communication Arts TestMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Communication Arts Test
Newest MTTC Michigan Communication Arts (Secondary) Exam Learning Tools Giving credentials to...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for EnglishMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for English
Excellent MTTC Michigan English Test Learning Tools Assessing candidate’s educator’s level...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for English as a Second LanguageMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for English as a Second Language
Latest MTTC Michigan English as a Second Language Test Learning Tools The Michigan Department of Education...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Fine ArtsMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Fine Arts
Newest MTTC Michigan Fine Arts Exam Learning Tools Giving credentials to qualified applicants in teaching...
- MTTC Language Arts (Elementary) TestMTTC Language Arts (Elementary) Test
MTTC Michigan Language Arts (Elementary) Test Helping Tool The MTTC Language Arts (Elementary) (90)...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for ReadingMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Reading
MTTC Michigan Reading Test Study Guide MTTC Reading Test is administered by Michigan Department of...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Reading SpecialistMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Reading Specialist
MTTC Michigan Reading Specialist Test Learning Tool MTTC Reading Specialist Test is conducted by Michigan...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for SpeechMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Speech
MTTC Michigan Speech Test Learning Guide MTTC Speech Test is the multiple choice question built assessment...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Speech and Language ImpairedMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Speech and Language Impaired
MTTC Michigan Speech and Language Impaired Test Study Guide Michigan Test for Teachers Certification...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Spanish (028)MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Spanish (028)
MTTC Michigan Spanish Test Learning Tool MTTC Spanish Test is conducted by Michigan Department...
Updated MTTC Michigan Bilingual Education Test Reviewer Guides
Michigan Department of Education grants teaching certifications to eligible candidates for Bilingual Education by taking the MTTC Bilingual Education Examination. This examination is used to assess candidate’s proficiency and competency in the Bilingual Education. Candidates wish to apply for elementary and secondary certification must take first the MTTC Basic Skills Exam before taking the MTTC Bilingual Education Examination. Basic Skills Exam will test the candidate’s basic knowledge and efficiency in core subjects.
MTTC Michigan Bilingual Education Examination Qualifications
To appear for MTTC Bilingual Education Exam, candidates should have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor degree from state/national university.
• Mastery in the chemistry subject
• Atleast 21 years of age
• Three years of teaching experience (for out of state candidates)
Candidates should meet all the above conditions to get suitable for appearing in MTTC Bilingual Education Exam.
• Language, Linguistics and Comparisons - 15%
• Culture - 15%
• Second Language Acquisition and Instuctional Practices - 15%
• Integration of Standards into Curriculum and Instruction - 25%
• Assessment - 15%
• Professionalism - 15%
The mentioned topics are very important from examination point of view. Thus, candidate should study these topics thoroughly to ace the exam. The test scoring is done in the scale of 300, out of which 220 is the least score a candidate must get to obtain the certification.
Before taking the MTTC Bilingual Education Examination, candidate must take another assessment which is the MTTC Basic Skills Exam. This exam includes three sections – reading, writing and mathematics. Basic Skills Exam is composed of subjective and multiple choice questions. The candidate must pass all the three sections to get the certification. If the student doesn’t make it to the passing score, then he/she is liable to retake the exam after a certain period of time.
Alternative Help from MTTC Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for MTTC exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for Michigan state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for MTTC Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of mttc test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.Sort by:Show:
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for English