NYSTCE Licensure Test Facts for Students with Disabilities 060
- Praxis II English to Speakers of Other Languages (5361) Examination InformationPraxis II English to Speakers of Other Languages (5361) Examination Information
Praxis II English to Speakers of Other Languages (5361) Examination General Information The English...
- Praxis II Education of Young Children (5024) Examination InformationPraxis II Education of Young Children (5024) Examination Information
Praxis II Education of Young Children (5024) Examination General Information The Education of Young...
- Praxis II Citizenship Education: Content Knowledge (5087) Examination InformationPraxis II Citizenship Education: Content Knowledge (5087) Examination Information
Praxis II Citizenship Education: Content Knowledge (5087) Examination General Information The Educational...
- NYSTCE Teaching Certification Assessment Details for Multi-Subject 002NYSTCE Teaching Certification Assessment Details for Multi-Subject 002
NYSTCE Multi Subject Examination Overview This exam is initiated to test the teachers’ competency...
- NYSTCE New York State Test and Exam Details for Social Studies 005NYSTCE New York State Test and Exam Details for Social Studies 005
NYSTCE Social Studies Exam Study Guide Overview The Social Studies subjects has always been the...
- NYSTCE Teaching Certification Information for Communication and Quantitative Skills 080NYSTCE Teaching Certification Information for Communication and Quantitative Skills 080
NYSTCE Communication and Quantitative Skills Examination Overview New York State Education board conducts...
- NYSTCE Teacher Certification Test Information for Family and Consumer Sciences 072NYSTCE Teacher Certification Test Information for Family and Consumer Sciences 072
NYSTCE Family and Consumer Sciences Examination Overview NYSTCE Family and Consumer Sciences Exam...
- NYSTCE New York State Test Information for Library Media Specialist 074NYSTCE New York State Test Information for Library Media Specialist 074
NYSTCE Library Media Specialist Examination Overview NYSTCE Library Media Specialist Exam is an assessment...
- NYSTCE New York Educator Test Details for Visual Arts 079NYSTCE New York Educator Test Details for Visual Arts 079
NYSTCE Visual Arts Examination Overview NYSTCE Visual Arts Exam seeks to certify New York teachers...
- Praxis II Health Education (5551) Subject AssessmentsPraxis II Health Education (5551) Subject Assessments
Praxis II Health Education (5551) Examination General Information The Health Education test is designed...
NYSTCE Students with Disabilities Examination Overview
NYSTCE Students with Disabilities exam seeks to offer special education, namely; scholastic, social, and cognitive instruction for students with disabilities. In order to be deemed eligible for NYSTCE Special Education services, the applicant must undergo an assessment to be able to help develop the students’ overall educational performance. Eligibility is determined by taking either the morning or afternoon session of the exam depending on the applicant’s available schedule.
NYSTCE Students with Disabilities – Admission
Like all other NYSTCE Exams, NYSTCE Students with Disabilities Evaluation is also composed of two levels- the initial phase which is valid for three years and the professional phase, the advanced level. It requires the examinee to be a master degree holder and must have a three-year experience teaching in the field. A permanent citizenship of the United States is also a must for the examinee.
NYSTCE Students with Disabilities – Presentation
The exam will be composed of 90 multiple choice questions and a subjective question, both open and closed-ended questions. Time duration will be four hours to be then evaluated on scale of 300 in which one must score at least 220 in order to pass. Candidate must answer as many questions as they can as there is no negative marking for wrong answer and in case the examinee feels that responses are underscored, he/she can apply for recheck of the papers for further clarifications.
NYSTCE Students with Disabilities – Course Outline
The following topics are:
• 42% Development and Promoting Student Learning - individualized instruction, mathematical skills, planning learning environment, curriculum development, social competence of disabled, behavior interventions, language art skills
• 27% Understanding Students with Disabilities – assessment instruments and methods, characteristics of affected students, identification of students with disabilities, influence on human development and growth
• 21% Working in the Professional Environment – educator and other professional relationships of a disabled student, foundation of education for disabled students, family and community relationships of a disabled student
*10% weightings in the exam will be from the constructive questions of the topic “Promotion of Student Learning”
Alternative Help from NYSTCE Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for NYSTCE exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for New York state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for NYSTCE Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of NYSTCE test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.Sort by:Show:
- Praxis II Education of Young Children (5024) Examination Information