NYSTCE Teaching Certification Assessment Details for Multi-Subject 002
- Praxis II English to Speakers of Other Languages (5361) Examination InformationPraxis II English to Speakers of Other Languages (5361) Examination Information
Praxis II English to Speakers of Other Languages (5361) Examination General Information The English...
- Praxis II Education of Young Children (5024) Examination InformationPraxis II Education of Young Children (5024) Examination Information
Praxis II Education of Young Children (5024) Examination General Information The Education of Young...
- Praxis II Citizenship Education: Content Knowledge (5087) Examination InformationPraxis II Citizenship Education: Content Knowledge (5087) Examination Information
Praxis II Citizenship Education: Content Knowledge (5087) Examination General Information The Educational...
- NYSTCE New York State Test and Exam Details for Social Studies 005NYSTCE New York State Test and Exam Details for Social Studies 005
NYSTCE Social Studies Exam Study Guide Overview The Social Studies subjects has always been the...
- NYSTCE Teaching Certification Information for Communication and Quantitative Skills 080NYSTCE Teaching Certification Information for Communication and Quantitative Skills 080
NYSTCE Communication and Quantitative Skills Examination Overview New York State Education board conducts...
- NYSTCE Teacher Certification Test Information for Family and Consumer Sciences 072NYSTCE Teacher Certification Test Information for Family and Consumer Sciences 072
NYSTCE Family and Consumer Sciences Examination Overview NYSTCE Family and Consumer Sciences Exam...
- NYSTCE Licensure Test Facts for Students with Disabilities 060NYSTCE Licensure Test Facts for Students with Disabilities 060
NYSTCE Students with Disabilities Examination Overview NYSTCE Students with Disabilities exam seeks...
- NYSTCE New York State Test Information for Library Media Specialist 074NYSTCE New York State Test Information for Library Media Specialist 074
NYSTCE Library Media Specialist Examination Overview NYSTCE Library Media Specialist Exam is an assessment...
- NYSTCE New York Educator Test Details for Visual Arts 079NYSTCE New York Educator Test Details for Visual Arts 079
NYSTCE Visual Arts Examination Overview NYSTCE Visual Arts Exam seeks to certify New York teachers...
- Praxis II Health Education (5551) Subject AssessmentsPraxis II Health Education (5551) Subject Assessments
Praxis II Health Education (5551) Examination General Information The Health Education test is designed...
NYSTCE Multi Subject Examination Overview
This exam is initiated to test the teachers’ competency in handling broad range of subject from grades PreK – 9. NYSTCE Multi Subject Exam seeks to certify the qualified applicants to teach in public schools especially those good in English language since such skill would also be greatly useful in helping the students improve their multi subject mastery. With this profession, ample knowledge in this particular field is a must for the examinee to qualify and excel.
NYSTCE Multi Subject Exam – Admission
Three requirements imposed by the New York State Educators Board for the NYSTCE Multi Subject Exam are (1) the applicant be a bachelor degree holder from state or national university, (2) certificate of fingerprinting clearance, and (3) must be a permanent citizen of the United States.
NYSTCE Multi Subject Exam – Presentation
NYSCTE Multi Subject Exam includes only close ended questions. There will be 90 multiple choice questions and a subjective question to be totally completed within 4 hours and will be then scaled in a range from 100 to 300, in which 220 is the least score to be qualified. A good time management is a must during the exam and if the examinee fails to reach the passing score, he/she can appear again in the same exam after the lapse of 30 days from the first exam.
NYSTCE Multi Subject Exam – Course Outline
The topics discussed are:
• 21% English Language – reading comprehension, presenting and publishing texts, social interaction, literature, poetry, fiction and nonfiction, literary interaction and composition, drama
• 18% Multi Subject – linear and algebraic equations and functions, numbers, formal and informal reasoning, trigonometry, statistics
• 15% Social Science – United States history and geographical contexts, US citizenship, economic and political principles of New York States, human interactions and development
• 13% Science and Technology - themes of Multi Subject and science and technology, earth science, theories and principles of living environment, fundamentals of science, chemistry, physics, theories and principles of living environment, engineering design
• 8% Fine Arts – drama, music, dance, visual arts
• 8% Health and Fitness – physical fitness concepts, community health and safe
• 7% Family and Consumer Service – consumer economics, childcare development, employment, career development
*10% weightings in the exam will be from the open-ended questions of the topic “Fundamentals of Reading” to be answered in a clear, artistic and concise manner
Alternative Help from NYSTCE Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for NYSTCE exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for New York state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for NYSTCE Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of NYSTCE test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.Sort by:Show:
- Praxis II Education of Young Children (5024) Examination Information