NYSTCE Licensure Test Details for Liberal Arts and Sciences 001
- NYSTCE New York State Licensure Test Facts for English to Speakers of Other Languages 022NYSTCE New York State Licensure Test Facts for English to Speakers of Other Languages 022
NYSTCE English to Speakers of Other Languages Examination Overview NYSCTE English to Speakers of Other...
- NYSTCE New York Public Teaching Licensure Test Details for Literacy 065NYSTCE New York Public Teaching Licensure Test Details for Literacy 065
NYSTCE Literacy Examination Overview NYSTCE Literacy Exam aims to certify applicants having the proficient...
- NYSTCE Theatre 078 New York State Teaching Certification Test for Theatre (078)NYSTCE Theatre 078 New York State Teaching Certification Test for Theatre (078)
NYSTCE Theatre Examination Overview The examinee of the NYSTCE Theatre Assessment will be given certification...
- NYSTCE New York State Test and Exam Details for English 003NYSTCE New York State Test and Exam Details for English 003
NYSCTE English Examination Overview NYSTCE English exam seeks to assess the educator’s proficiency...
NYSTCE Liberal Arts and Science Examination Overview
NYSTCE Liberal Arts and Science Exam is an integrative and program–oriented assessment for candidates who apply for Liberal Arts and Sciences field teacher eligibility. The proficiency of educators in areas of history, language, philosophy, literature and abstract science will be tested whether the applicants’ ability is sufficient enough to impart general knowledge and develop general intellectual capacities to students. Having sufficient background information in this area is a must and the examinee may register his/her application via internet, mail or telephone. However, telephone lines are open for specific day and timing only.
NYSTCE Liberal Arts and Science Exam – Admission
The NYSTCE Liberal Arts and Science Exam assess the teachers’ ability in order to orient and standardize the quality of education in the said area. Qualifications include a bachelor degree from national or state university along with a certification from attendance of the two-hour workshop regarding school violence prevention and child abuse identification. Guidelines prepared by the education board should be followed and a fingerprinting clearance will be conducted during examination. Accreditation will then be given to the candidate who will get passing marks in the NYSTCE Liberal Arts and Science Exam.
NYSTCE Liberal Arts and Science Exam – Presentation
The NYSTCE Liberal Arts and Science Exam will be composed of 80 multiple choice questions and one subjective question within the evaluative scale range of 300, out of which 220 will be the minimum marks required for the qualification. Candidate must answer as many questions as they can as there is no negative marking for wrong answer. A good time management is a must during the exam of four hour duration and if the examinee fails to reach the passing score, he/she can appear again in the same exam after the lapse of 30 days from the first exam.
NYSTCE Liberal Arts and Science Exam – Course Outline
The following topics are:
• 23% Technological Processes in Mathematics – numerical, mathematical concepts, problem solving process, algebraic and geometrical relationships, math and science culture significance
• 20% Writing Expression – “developed composition in American English” constructive query
• 19% Social Awareness – visual presentation of historical facts and figures, historicaL and contemporary arguments, interrelationships between social science disciplines
• 19% Communication and Researching Skills – information gathering, literary text interpretation, traditional and electronic source interpretation
• 19% Humanities – visual performing arts and time period relationship, different era literature, themes and forms in literature
Alternative Help from NYSTCE Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for NYSTCE exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for New York state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for NYSTCE Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of NYSTCE test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.Sort by:Show:ISBN: B0041TD2FG
Subject: NYSTCE Certification Test
Study Guide Type: Flash Cards
- NYSTCE New York Public Teaching Licensure Test Details for Literacy 065