NYSTCE New York State Licensure Test Facts for English to Speakers of Other Languages 022
- NYSTCE Licensure Test Details for Liberal Arts and Sciences 001NYSTCE Licensure Test Details for Liberal Arts and Sciences 001
NYSTCE Liberal Arts and Science Examination Overview NYSTCE Liberal Arts and Science Exam is an integrative...
- NYSTCE New York Public Teaching Licensure Test Details for Literacy 065NYSTCE New York Public Teaching Licensure Test Details for Literacy 065
NYSTCE Literacy Examination Overview NYSTCE Literacy Exam aims to certify applicants having the proficient...
- NYSTCE Theatre 078 New York State Teaching Certification Test for Theatre (078)NYSTCE Theatre 078 New York State Teaching Certification Test for Theatre (078)
NYSTCE Theatre Examination Overview The examinee of the NYSTCE Theatre Assessment will be given certification...
- NYSTCE New York State Test and Exam Details for English 003NYSTCE New York State Test and Exam Details for English 003
NYSCTE English Examination Overview NYSTCE English exam seeks to assess the educator’s proficiency...
NYSTCE English to Speakers of Other Languages Examination Overview
NYSCTE English to Speakers of Other Languages Exam is an integrative and program–oriented assessment for candidates who apply for ESOL field teacher eligibility. The proficiency of English language educators in speaking ability and writing skills will be tested whether the applicants’ knowledge is sufficient enough to educate learners on the said area. Having sufficient background information in this area is a must and the examinee may register his/her application via internet, mail or telephone. However, telephone lines are open for specific day and timing only.
NYSCTE English to Speakers of Other Languages Exam – Admission
The NYSTCE English to Speakers of Other Languages Exam assesses the teachers’ ability in order to orient and standardize the quality of education in the area of earth science. There will be two phases during the assessment, namely the initial or entry level (valid for three years) and the professional phase or advanced level. This exam requires the applicant be a bachelor degree holder from a national or state university and a fingerprinting clearance. Under the professional phase, he/she must have a master degree with three years of teaching experience in the field.
NYSCTE English to Speakers of Other Languages Exam – Presentation
The NYSTCE English to Speakers of Other Languages Exam will be composed of 90 multiple choice objective and a subjective question within the evaluative scale range of 300, out of which 220 will be the minimum marks required for the qualification. Candidate must answer as many questions as they can as there is no negative marking for wrong answer. If the examinee fails, the examinee must be present again for the next examination after 30 days.
NYSCTE English to Speakers of Other Languages Exam – Course Outline
The topics are:
• 34% Developing Proficiency in English Language – speaking and writing skills, language learners proficiency, instructional purposes of ESOL program, learning and comprehending content skills
• 28% Program Oriented with ESOL – planning and managing ESOL Program, lives of ESOL students, historical and legal aspect of program
• 28% Fundamentals of ESOL – language and approaches of acquisition, understanding linguistic concepts and its application, developing English communication skills
*10% weightings in the NYSTCE English to Speakers of Other Languages exam will be from the open-ended questions of the topic “Developing English Language Query”
Alternative Help from NYSTCE Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for NYSTCE exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for New York state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for NYSTCE Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of NYSTCE test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.Sort by:Show:
- NYSTCE New York Public Teaching Licensure Test Details for Literacy 065