NYSTCE New York Certification Test for Music 075
- NYSTCE Certification Test for Health Education 073NYSTCE Certification Test for Health Education 073
NYSTCE Health Education Examination Overview The New York State Education Board came up with an assessment...
- NYSTCE New York Certification Test for Physical Education 076NYSTCE New York Certification Test for Physical Education 076
NYSTCE Physical Education Examination Overview An applicant planning to take NYSTCE Physical...
- NYSTCE New York Public Teacher Test Details for Secondary Assessment of Teaching Skills-Written 091NYSTCE New York Public Teacher Test Details for Secondary Assessment of Teaching Skills-Written 091
NYSTCE Secondary Assessment of Teaching Skills Examination Overview NYSTCE Secondary Assessment of...
NYSTCE Music Examination Overview
Music has been part of our day to day lives. From houses, to establishments and even at school, it has been part of our learning from the beginning. That’s why teachers of this field are now being called upon to educate students with regards to musical skills and one of the best ways to be a certified teacher is by taking the NYSTCE Music Exam wherein the qualified candidate will be given authorization to conduct lessons in New York State for physical and intellectual access to music performances and recordings.
NYSTCE Music Exam – Admission
The qualifying exam will be composed of two stages – the initial level of certification valid for three years and the advanced level, the professional phase. One must comply with every condition the New York Educators Board will require as it is in accordance with the rules and regulations of the organization and that includes the attendance of the two-hour Prevention of School Violence and Child Abuse Identification workshop. The second phase requires the candidate be a master degree holder with three years of teaching experience in the field.
NYSTCE Music Exam – Presentation
The NYSTCE Music Exam will be composed of 90 multiple choice questions (four selections each) and subjective questions within the evaluative scale range of 100-300, out of which 220 will be the minimum marks required for the qualification. Candidate must answer as many questions as they can as there is no negative marking for wrong answer and if he/she fails to achieve the 220 score, he/she can appear again for the exam after the lapse of 30 days.
NYSTCE Music Exam – Course Outline
The topics to be discussed are:
• History and Culture of Music - Middle ages western music and its development, forms and purposes, music in America
• Theory of Music – music composition, meter, rhythm, musical notation, tempo
• Listening Skills – texture of musical recording, vocal and instrumental elements, phrase structure, melody and harmony, rhythmic and expressive elements
• Performance and Music – keyboard instruction, wind and percussion instrument, sound production, vocal and instrumental ensembles, singing, conducting
*some responses come from the constructed response query of the topic “History and Culture of Music” and should be crafted in a clear, artistic and concise manner
Alternative Help from NYSTCE Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for NYSTCE exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for New York state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for NYSTCE Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of NYSTCE test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.
- NYSTCE New York Certification Test for Physical Education 076