NYSTCE New York Certification Test for Physical Education 076
- NYSTCE Certification Test for Health Education 073NYSTCE Certification Test for Health Education 073
NYSTCE Health Education Examination Overview The New York State Education Board came up with an assessment...
- NYSTCE New York Certification Test for Music 075NYSTCE New York Certification Test for Music 075
NYSTCE Music Examination Overview Music has been part of our day to day lives. From houses, to...
- NYSTCE New York Public Teacher Test Details for Secondary Assessment of Teaching Skills-Written 091NYSTCE New York Public Teacher Test Details for Secondary Assessment of Teaching Skills-Written 091
NYSTCE Secondary Assessment of Teaching Skills Examination Overview NYSTCE Secondary Assessment of...
NYSTCE Physical Education Examination Overview
An applicant planning to take NYSTCE Physical Education exam must have ample knowledge in instructions related to development and care of the body, whether it is a calisthenics exercise or a study in hygiene, gymnastics, and performance of athletic games. He/she must also be knowledgeable in arts, science, reading and mathematics to pass the certification assessment of NYSTCE Music Admission conducted by the New York Educators Board.
NYSTCE Physical Education Exam – Admission
The exam consists of the initial certification or entry level and the professional certification. The initial certification is valid for three months after which the examinee can then proceed to the next stage if qualified. The professional certification’s requirement on the other hand requires the applicant to be a master degree holder form a national or state university other than passing the NYSTCE Physical Education Exam and along with the speech and language disability test.
NYSTCE Physical Education Exam – Presentation
The NYSTCE Physical Education Exam will be composed of 90 multiple choice questions (four selections each) and subjective questions within the evaluative scale range of 300, out of which 220 will be the minimum marks required for the qualification. Time duration is 240 minutes. Candidate must answer as many questions as they can as there is no negative marking for wrong answer.
NYSTCE Physical Education Exam – Course Outline
The following will be included:
• 29% Physical health and fitness – structures and functions, physical fitness, cardio respiratory fitness, muscular strength, health flexibility, body composition, fitness and wellness promotion.
• 25% Movements and sports – biomechanics, motor development, fundamental motor skills, complex movement activities, sports, dance and aesthetic sports.
• 24% Physical education program – structure of program, understanding special education needs, physical education assessment and methods, ethics of physical education, first aid, human movement.
• 12% Growth and development – multidimensional growth, social behavior and traits, resource management and consumer skills
*10% weightings in the exam will be from the one constructive response query of the topic “Physical Fitness and Health”
Alternative Help from NYSTCE Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for NYSTCE exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for New York state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for NYSTCE Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of NYSTCE test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.
- NYSTCE New York Certification Test for Music 075