MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Business Management, Marketing and Technology Test
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for EconomicsMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Economics
MTTC Michigan Economics Learning Tool MTTC Economics Exam is conducted by Michigan Department of Education...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Marketing Education 36MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Marketing Education 36
MTTC Michigan Marketing Education 36 Exam: Things You Need To Know If you are an entry level teacher...
Newest MTTC Michigan Business Management, Marketing and Technology Exam Tools
MTTC Business Management, Marketing and Technology Test is administered by Michigan Department of Education to give certification to eligible candidates. To have permission in teaching for Michigan State Schools is what this certification can give to qualified candidates.
The test is available into two formats – offline and online. Offline exam is conducted on paper while online is on computer.
MTTC Michigan Business Management, Marketing and Technology Test Qualifications
Candidates should meet following qualifications to appear in the exam, such as:
• Bachelor degree from state/national university
• Mastery in the field from state approved college
• Atleast 21 years of age
For candidates applying out of state, three years of teaching experience is needed to get the certification.
Below are the topics covered for the exam:
• Technology – information technology in business, impact of technology, laws and ethics of technology usage etc.
• Marketing – principles, decision making, entrepreneurship slobal trade, etc.
• Management – business management, human resource, macroeconomics, microeconomics, personal finance etc.
• Business – accounting cycle, business laws, business communication etc.
Exam scoring is done on the scale of 300 in which 220 is the minimum score that a candidate should get to acquire the certification for teaching in Michigan State Schools. The total time duration for completing the exam is four and a half hour.
In the case the candidate falls short on the passing mark, then he is liable to retake the exam on the other exam schedule.
Alternative Help from MTTC Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for MTTC exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for Michigan state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for MTTC Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of mttc test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Marketing Education 36