MTEL History (06) Exam

MTEL History 06 Exam

MTEL History 06 Exam: Things to Know


MTEL History 06 Exam is the mandatory exam every candidate needs to clear for becoming a History teacher in Massachusetts school. The candidate is tested for their skills, understanding and knowledge on the History subject matter for a baccalaureate major. Remember to make use of a good study guide; else, it might be very difficult to pass the MTEL History (06) Exam with good grades

MTEL History 06 Exam Format


MTEL History 06 Exam includes 060 questions which are multiple choice format which is almost the same format as any other MTEL exams. There are 2 open response questions of 20-30 minutes to prepare for the correct response. Multiple choice questions are worth 80% of the score and open response consists of the remaining 20% of the total score. The candidates are required to score a minimum of 240 marks to pass the MTEL History 06 Exam.

Sections In MTEL History 06 Exam


MTEL History 06 Exam comprises 30% of the syllabus for US History, 25% each for World History, Geography, Government & Economics and the remaining 20% of the course is the 30 minutes open response questions. As History is pretty complicated to remember and understand, candidates cannot pass the exam if they study the subject matter very blindly.

Candidates can completely rely on our StudyGuide.net. You don’t even have to spend much time and put endless efforts to clear the exam if you seek our advice. Our flash cards, study guides and sample tests will help you score high grades and pass with flying colors in the MTEL History 06 Exam.

Sort by:
Show:
MTEL History

MTEL History (06) Flashcard Study System: MTEL Test Practice Questions & Exam Review for the Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure (Cards)

ISBN: 1610720547
Subject: Massachusetts Educator Licensure Test
Study Guide Type: Flash Cards
Price: $39.99
Buy Now
We know that you are already tired of the reading and flipping the pages of that enormous textbook that...
MTEL History

MTEL History (06) Exam Secrets Study Guide: MTEL Test Review for the Massachusetts Tests for Educator Licensure

ISBN: 1610720539
Subject: Massachusetts Educator Licensure Test
Study Guide Type: Exam-Secrets
Price: $38.88
Buy Now
Does your knowing and understanding of the history of your nation gives you the drive of being a teacher?...