Praxis II Business Education: Content Knowledge (5101) Examination Syllabus
- Praxis II Economics (5911) Examination DescriptionPraxis II Economics (5911) Examination Description
Praxis II Economics (5911) Examination General Information The Education Testing Service (ETS) board...
- Praxis II Marketing Education (5561) Examination FormatPraxis II Marketing Education (5561) Examination Format
Praxis II Marketing Education (5561) Examination General Information The Educational Testing Service...
Praxis II Business Education: Content Knowledge (5101) Examination General Information
The Praxis II Business Education: Content Knowledge test is intended primarily for persons planning to teach in business education programs. The test concentrates on the core knowledge and cognitive skills common to all business teachers, including content that contributes to general business and economic literacy. Also included are questions about business education in general and questions about areas of specialization within business education. An examinee planning to take this test should be prepared to encounter ethical and technological concepts as well as emerging trends and issues. Because of the variations among business education programs, some questions may refer to areas you may not have studied. Therefore, no one is expected to answer all the questions on the test correctly. In addition, this test may contain some questions that do not count toward your score.
Business Education: Content Knowledge (5101) Examination Format
Business Education: Content Knowledge (5101) is a selected-response questions test with 120 questions to be answered in 2 hours. This test has a test code of 5101. The examination is available on computer based.
Topics Covered for the Examination
- Accounting and Finance
- Communication and Career Development
- Information Technology
- Law and International Business
- Marketing and Management
- Professional Business Education
Examination Approximate Number of Questions and Percentage
Here is the list of topics covered for the exams with their respective approximate number of questions and percentage:
- Accounting and Finance – 18 questions which is 15% of the examination
- Communication and Career Development – 18 questions which is 15% of the examination
- Economics – 12 questions which is 10% of the examination
- Entrepreneurship – 12 questions which is 10% of the examination
- Information Technology – 18 questions which is 15% of the examination
- Law and International Business – 18 questions which is 15% of the examination
- Marketing and Management – 12 questions which is 10% of the examination
- Professional Business Education – 12 questions which is 10% of the examination
Candidates are highly encourage to study the following topics.
Alternative Help from Praxis II Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for Praxis II exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for Michigan state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for Praxis II Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of mttc test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.
- Praxis II Marketing Education (5561) Examination Format