Prince2 Foundation Exam Info
This level expects to quantify whether a hopeful would have the capacity to go about as an educated individual from a task administration group utilizing the PRINCE2 strategy inside of an undertaking domain supporting PRINCE2. To this end they have to show they comprehend the standards and wording of the system, particularly, applicants must have the capacity to:
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven principles, the seven themes and the seven processes.
- State which management products are input to, and output from the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) - 50%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book