OSAT Deaf/Hard of Hearing (030)
Excellent OSAT Deaf/Hard of Hearing Test Prep
Since Deaf/Hard of hearing is a sensitive condition especially to students, it is always best to have professionals who focus specifically with this case. One can only enter this field after taking and passing the OSAT Deaf/Hard of Hearing Test (030) set by the CEOE. The purpose of this test is to assess test takers their capabilities and readiness to be advocates of the said field.
A test taker must exert not only effort and time in studying, but also invest on tools and resources that would help one to pass the test. One must gain a critical connection between the material they learned and how to use the material to succeed on the CEOE.
Why One Should Consider Purchasing the Test Study Guide
The OSAT Deaf/Hard of Hearing (030) Test Secret Study Guide is made by dedicated research staff with years of combined experience in mastering the content and skills necessary to succeed on the toughest exams. The study guide includes techniques in test taking and secrets that only our CEOE experts have accumulated over the years.
This OSAT study guide contains the following chapters, all of which are fundamental to the exam:
Understanding Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Effects of hearing loss on development and learning
- Processes involved in hearing and characteristics of all types and degrees of hearing loss
- Language (oral, written and sign language) and language development
- Speech and speech development
Assessing Students and Developing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Assessment procedures for evaluating individual differences and making placement and programming decisions for students with disabilities
- Interpret assessment results in the areas of auditory functioning and speech production
- Receptive and expressive language assessment procedures
- Intellectual performance and academic achievement of students
- Developing and implementing IEPs
Promoting Student Development and Learning
- Establishing positive and productive learning environment
- Amplification methods and strategies for promoting auditory skill development
- Promote language development
- Meet the overall communication needs of students
- Promote academic achievement of students
- Promote independent living competence and self-advocacy
- Establish partnerships with other members of the school community to enhance learning opportunities
- Promote strong school-home relationships
- Encourage school-community interactions that enhance learning opportunities
- History and Philosophy of special education, key issues and trends, roles and responsibilities and legal and ethical issues
Effectively Study Key Prinicipals of the Exam with the Flashcard System
The OSAT Deaf/Hard of Hearing (030) Flashcard Study System is also a great companion to the study guide to better your studying pattern. These tools would be your passport to success. Read, understand and learn everything. Utilize the guide and the flashcard study system to your advantage and secure a better future in the field of physics.
The feeling of making your family, friends and colleagues proud of your achievement is priceless. Secure yourself a copy of the study guide and the flashcard study system to be on the right track to success and be an advocate dedicated to students with deaf/hard of hearing condition.