NYSTCE New York Educator Test Details for Visual Arts 079
- NYSTCE Teaching Certification Assessment Details for Multi-Subject 002NYSTCE Teaching Certification Assessment Details for Multi-Subject 002
NYSTCE Multi Subject Examination Overview This exam is initiated to test the teachers’ competency...
- NYSTCE Teaching Certification Information for Communication and Quantitative Skills 080NYSTCE Teaching Certification Information for Communication and Quantitative Skills 080
NYSTCE Communication and Quantitative Skills Examination Overview New York State Education board conducts...
- NYSTCE Teacher Certification Test Information for Family and Consumer Sciences 072NYSTCE Teacher Certification Test Information for Family and Consumer Sciences 072
NYSTCE Family and Consumer Sciences Examination Overview NYSTCE Family and Consumer Sciences Exam...
- NYSTCE New York State Test Information for Library Media Specialist 074NYSTCE New York State Test Information for Library Media Specialist 074
NYSTCE Library Media Specialist Examination Overview NYSTCE Library Media Specialist Exam is an assessment...
- NYSTCE New York State Test and Exam Details for Social Studies 005NYSTCE New York State Test and Exam Details for Social Studies 005
NYSTCE Social Studies Exam Study Guide Overview The Social Studies subjects has always been the...
- NYSTCE Licensure Test Facts for Students with Disabilities 060NYSTCE Licensure Test Facts for Students with Disabilities 060
NYSTCE Students with Disabilities Examination Overview NYSTCE Students with Disabilities exam seeks...
- Praxis II Citizenship Education: Content Knowledge (5087) Examination InformationPraxis II Citizenship Education: Content Knowledge (5087) Examination Information
Praxis II Citizenship Education: Content Knowledge (5087) Examination General Information The Educational...
- Praxis II Education of Young Children (5024) Examination InformationPraxis II Education of Young Children (5024) Examination Information
Praxis II Education of Young Children (5024) Examination General Information The Education of Young...
- Praxis II English to Speakers of Other Languages (5361) Examination InformationPraxis II English to Speakers of Other Languages (5361) Examination Information
Praxis II English to Speakers of Other Languages (5361) Examination General Information The English...
- Praxis II Health Education (5551) Subject AssessmentsPraxis II Health Education (5551) Subject Assessments
Praxis II Health Education (5551) Examination General Information The Health Education test is designed...
NYSTCE Visual Arts Examination Overview
NYSTCE Visual Arts Exam seeks to certify New York teachers in this field by undergoing such skill evaluation. This covers topics like photography, ancient cultural designs, sculpture, elements of art and any subject that connects visual expressions and styles. The examinee must be motivated to establish a solid foundation through various methods and techniques of visual medium in order to pass the NYSTCE Visual Arts valuation along with the fulfillment of all requirements and achieving the passing score.
NYSTCE Visual Arts Exam – Admission
There will be two phases during the assessment, namely the initial (valid for three years) and the proficient phase. This initial certification requires the applicant be a bachelor degree holder and must have completed instructional and general coursework. Under the proficient phase, he/she must be a passer of the Liberal Arts and Science Test and Assessment of Teaching Skills Exam and must be a master degree holder with three years of teaching experience in the field.
NYSTCE Visual Arts Exam – Presentation
The NYSTCE Visual Arts Exam will be composed of 90 multiple choice questions (four selections each) and one subjective question within the evaluative scale range of 300, out of which 220 will be the minimum marks required for the qualification. Candidate must answer as many questions as they can as there is no negative marking for wrong answer. A good time management is a must during the exam of four hour duration and if the examinee fails to reach the passing score, he/she can appear again in the same exam after the lapse of 30 days from the first exam.
NYSTCE Visual Arts Exam – Course Outline
The topics discussed are:
• 33% Culture of Visual Arts – culture , ancient culture work, visual arts and history, work of art from different countries and continent including North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Europe.
• 23% Process of Visual Arts - photography, visual communication, printmaking, tools and materials required for art and design, craft, sculpture, architecture, design art, ceramic
• 19% Aesthetics of Visual Arts – opportunities and career option in arts, analyzing and interpreting art work, relation of art work with other art
• 15% Elements of Design – visual arts as communication. principles of design, elements of art
*10% weightings in the exam will be from the constructive questions of the topic “Culture of Visual Arts” which must be answered concisely and concretely by the examinee
Alternative Help from NYSTCE Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for NYSTCE exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for New York state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for NYSTCE Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of NYSTCE test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.Sort by:Show:
- NYSTCE Teaching Certification Information for Communication and Quantitative Skills 080