NYSTCE Theatre 078 New York State Teaching Certification Test for Theatre (078)
- NYSTCE Licensure Test Details for Liberal Arts and Sciences 001NYSTCE Licensure Test Details for Liberal Arts and Sciences 001
NYSTCE Liberal Arts and Science Examination Overview NYSTCE Liberal Arts and Science Exam is an integrative...
- NYSTCE New York State Licensure Test Facts for English to Speakers of Other Languages 022NYSTCE New York State Licensure Test Facts for English to Speakers of Other Languages 022
NYSTCE English to Speakers of Other Languages Examination Overview NYSCTE English to Speakers of Other...
- NYSTCE New York Public Teaching Licensure Test Details for Literacy 065NYSTCE New York Public Teaching Licensure Test Details for Literacy 065
NYSTCE Literacy Examination Overview NYSTCE Literacy Exam aims to certify applicants having the proficient...
- NYSTCE New York State Test and Exam Details for English 003NYSTCE New York State Test and Exam Details for English 003
NYSCTE English Examination Overview NYSTCE English exam seeks to assess the educator’s proficiency...
NYSTCE Theatre Examination Overview
The examinee of the NYSTCE Theatre Assessment will be given certification if he/ she pass the evaluation process for theatre educator’s proficiency and be able to effectively apprehend the relationship between culture and performances in theatres. There will be an exam schedule in the morning and another in the afternoon wherein the examinee can choose on which time he/ she is available for the assessment.
NYSTCE Theatre Exam – Admission
There will be an initial level and a professional level in the exam. Requirements for New York Teacher Certification Examinations Theatre Exam are stated that the applicant must be a bachelor degree holder from a national or state university and must workshop certification as an attendant of the Prevention of School Violence workshop and Child Abuse Identification workshop. A passing mark must also be obtained in the Liberal Arts and Science Test and Assessment of Teaching Skills exam in order to qualify further in content specific field. For the professional level, he/ she must be a master degree holder from a national or state university with three years of experience of teaching in the field. Passing the NYSTCE Speech and Language Disability Exam is also required.
NYSTCE Theatre Exam – Presentation
The NYSTCE Theatre Exam will be composed of 90 multiple choice questions (four selections each) and one subjective question within the evaluative scale range of 300, out of which 220 will be the minimum marks required for the qualification. Candidate must answer as many questions as they can as there is no negative marking for wrong answer and must record his/ her answers in OMR sheet to be checked electronically. A good time management is a must during the exam of four hour duration and if the examinee fails to reach the passing score, he/she can appear again in the same exam after the lapse of 30 days from the first exam.
NYSTCE Theatre Exam – Course Outline
The following topics are:
• 33% Performing and Producing Theatre Process – theatrical performance/productions, acting, playwriting, dramatic structure, vocal techniques in acting
• 23% Tools of Theatre and Media – technical environment and theatrical production, theatrical lighting and sound production, design and props, costume design, make up application
• 17% Culture and Theatre – history, participation in theatre, role of theatre.
• 17% Analyzing theatre – theatre analysis, theatrical production, various art forms.
*10% weightings in the exam will be from the constructive questions of the topic “Tools of Theatre and Media”
Alternative Help from NYSTCE Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for NYSTCE exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for New York state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for NYSTCE Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of NYSTCE test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.
- NYSTCE New York State Licensure Test Facts for English to Speakers of Other Languages 022