NYSTCE New York State Test Information for Library Media Specialist 074
- NYSTCE Teaching Certification Assessment Details for Multi-Subject 002NYSTCE Teaching Certification Assessment Details for Multi-Subject 002
NYSTCE Multi Subject Examination Overview This exam is initiated to test the teachers’ competency...
- NYSTCE Teaching Certification Information for Communication and Quantitative Skills 080NYSTCE Teaching Certification Information for Communication and Quantitative Skills 080
NYSTCE Communication and Quantitative Skills Examination Overview New York State Education board conducts...
- NYSTCE Teacher Certification Test Information for Family and Consumer Sciences 072NYSTCE Teacher Certification Test Information for Family and Consumer Sciences 072
NYSTCE Family and Consumer Sciences Examination Overview NYSTCE Family and Consumer Sciences Exam...
- NYSTCE New York State Test and Exam Details for Social Studies 005NYSTCE New York State Test and Exam Details for Social Studies 005
NYSTCE Social Studies Exam Study Guide Overview The Social Studies subjects has always been the...
- NYSTCE Licensure Test Facts for Students with Disabilities 060NYSTCE Licensure Test Facts for Students with Disabilities 060
NYSTCE Students with Disabilities Examination Overview NYSTCE Students with Disabilities exam seeks...
- NYSTCE New York Educator Test Details for Visual Arts 079NYSTCE New York Educator Test Details for Visual Arts 079
NYSTCE Visual Arts Examination Overview NYSTCE Visual Arts Exam seeks to certify New York teachers...
- Praxis II Citizenship Education: Content Knowledge (5087) Examination InformationPraxis II Citizenship Education: Content Knowledge (5087) Examination Information
Praxis II Citizenship Education: Content Knowledge (5087) Examination General Information The Educational...
- Praxis II Education of Young Children (5024) Examination InformationPraxis II Education of Young Children (5024) Examination Information
Praxis II Education of Young Children (5024) Examination General Information The Education of Young...
- Praxis II English to Speakers of Other Languages (5361) Examination InformationPraxis II English to Speakers of Other Languages (5361) Examination Information
Praxis II English to Speakers of Other Languages (5361) Examination General Information The English...
- Praxis II Health Education (5551) Subject AssessmentsPraxis II Health Education (5551) Subject Assessments
Praxis II Health Education (5551) Examination General Information The Health Education test is designed...
NYSTCE Library Media Specialist Examination Overview
NYSTCE Library Media Specialist Exam is an assessment conducted by the New York State Educators Board in order to test the examinees’ ability of teaching the Library Media area. Within it are roles and responsibilities not only of a teacher but also that of a program administrator and an information specialist as a productive educator with a broad knowledge of information literacy. To get this certification, the candidate must attain a score qualified for accreditation and may register via internet, mail or telephone. However, telephone services may be limited only to certain conditions at a specified date and time.
NYSTCE Library Media Specialist Exam – Admission
There will be an initial level and a professional level in the exam. Requirements for New York Teacher Certification Examinations Library Media Specialist Exam are stated that the applicant must be a bachelor degree holder from a national or state university and must be a permanent citizen of the United States. A passing mark must be obtained in the Liberal Arts and Science Test and Assessment of Teaching Skills exam in order to qualify further in content specific field.
NYSTCE Library Media Specialist Exam – Presentation
The exam composes specifically of 90 multiple choice questions to be completed within 4 hours. Scoring scale ranges from 300, in which 220 will the minimum limit required to be eligible and the examinee must answer as many questions he/she can as there is no negative marking for incorrect answer. In case the examinee feels that responses are underscored, he/she can apply for recheck of the papers for further clarifications.
NYSTCE Library Media Specialist Exam – Course Outline
The following topics include:
• 25% Leadership and Administration of Program - administrating library media resources, leadership in educational community, facilities in library media center, evaluating media program, monetary and staff management in library media
• 25% Informative literary skills – locating and accessing resources, teaching informative literary skills, communicating information to the students, determining information needs
• 20% Resources of library media – collection development, information resources, literature for children and adults, different types of informative resources like print, non-print and electronic
• 20% Library media program – developing curriculum for library media program, roles and responsibilities of library media specialist, relationship between media and various school programs, ethical issues of library media
*10% weightings in the exam will be from the constructive questions of the topic “informative literary skills”
Alternative Help from NYSTCE Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for NYSTCE exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for New York state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for NYSTCE Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of NYSTCE test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.Sort by:Show:
- NYSTCE Teaching Certification Information for Communication and Quantitative Skills 080