NYSTCE Teaching Certification Information for Communication and Quantitative Skills 080
- NYSTCE Teaching Certification Assessment Details for Multi-Subject 002NYSTCE Teaching Certification Assessment Details for Multi-Subject 002
NYSTCE Multi Subject Examination Overview This exam is initiated to test the teachers’ competency...
- NYSTCE Teacher Certification Test Information for Family and Consumer Sciences 072NYSTCE Teacher Certification Test Information for Family and Consumer Sciences 072
NYSTCE Family and Consumer Sciences Examination Overview NYSTCE Family and Consumer Sciences Exam...
- NYSTCE New York State Test Information for Library Media Specialist 074NYSTCE New York State Test Information for Library Media Specialist 074
NYSTCE Library Media Specialist Examination Overview NYSTCE Library Media Specialist Exam is an assessment...
- NYSTCE New York State Test and Exam Details for Social Studies 005NYSTCE New York State Test and Exam Details for Social Studies 005
NYSTCE Social Studies Exam Study Guide Overview The Social Studies subjects has always been the...
- NYSTCE Licensure Test Facts for Students with Disabilities 060NYSTCE Licensure Test Facts for Students with Disabilities 060
NYSTCE Students with Disabilities Examination Overview NYSTCE Students with Disabilities exam seeks...
- NYSTCE New York Educator Test Details for Visual Arts 079NYSTCE New York Educator Test Details for Visual Arts 079
NYSTCE Visual Arts Examination Overview NYSTCE Visual Arts Exam seeks to certify New York teachers...
- Praxis II Citizenship Education: Content Knowledge (5087) Examination InformationPraxis II Citizenship Education: Content Knowledge (5087) Examination Information
Praxis II Citizenship Education: Content Knowledge (5087) Examination General Information The Educational...
- Praxis II Education of Young Children (5024) Examination InformationPraxis II Education of Young Children (5024) Examination Information
Praxis II Education of Young Children (5024) Examination General Information The Education of Young...
- Praxis II English to Speakers of Other Languages (5361) Examination InformationPraxis II English to Speakers of Other Languages (5361) Examination Information
Praxis II English to Speakers of Other Languages (5361) Examination General Information The English...
- Praxis II Health Education (5551) Subject AssessmentsPraxis II Health Education (5551) Subject Assessments
Praxis II Health Education (5551) Examination General Information The Health Education test is designed...
NYSTCE Communication and Quantitative Skills Examination Overview
New York State Education board conducts NYSTCE Communication and Quantitative Skills Exam to assess the competency of educators for schools in New York State. The candidate will be qualified to practice teaching as a communication and quantitative skills educator as long as he/she complies all the requirement of the board and possess enough legit skills for the respective field.
NYSTCE Communication and Quantitative Skills Exam - Admission
The NYSTCE Communication and Quantitative Skills exam consists of two phases; the initial and professional phase. For the initial phase which is valid for 3 years, applicant must be a bachelor degree holder from national or state university and an attendant of workshops in child abuse identification program and school violence prevention program in order to prove his/her eligibility to the education board in accordance with their guidelines. An upgrade will be done after the duration of initial phase has been complied and then proceed to the next phase. In the proficient phase, the examinee must have three years already of teaching experience in the field, along with the fingerprinting clearance for eligibility.
NYSTCE Communication and Quantitative Skills Exam - Presentation
The NYSTCE Communication and Quantitative Skills Exam will be composed of 100 multiple choice, each supplemented with four selections within the evaluative scale of 300, out of which 220 will be the minimum marks required for the qualification. Candidate must finish the exam within 240 minutes and he/she must answer as many questions as they can as there is no negative marking for wrong answer. If the examinee fails, the examinee must be present again for the next examination after the lapse of 30 days.
NYSTCE Communication and Qualitative Skills Exam – Course Outline
The following topics are:
• 34% Reading – vocabulary improvement, passage, interpreting graphical information
• 33% Writing – verbs, pronouns, modifiers, spelling, sentence structure, subject – verb agreement, text composition, etc.
• 33% Mathematics - multiple operations, fractions, decimals, ratio and proportion, number system, algebraic and quadratic formula, mathematical equations, etc.
Alternative Help from NYSTCE Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for NYSTCE exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for New York state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for NYSTCE Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of NYSTCE test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.Sort by:Show:
- NYSTCE Teacher Certification Test Information for Family and Consumer Sciences 072