NES Special Education Test
- NES English to Speakers of Other Languages Test Helping Tools to PrepareNES English to Speakers of Other Languages Test Helping Tools to Prepare
Information About New 2014/2015 NES ESOL 507 Certification Test The 3-hour National Evaluation Series...
- Coverage and Topics for NES Health with ebooks | tutors | quality coursesCoverage and Topics for NES Health with ebooks | tutors | quality courses
NES Health Exam Testing Information NES Health (505) is a K-12 Assessment for candidates aspiring...
- Preparation Help for NES NES Music (504) Test using ebooks|tutors| exam info - Learn More About Your ExamPreparation Help for NES NES Music (504) Test using ebooks|tutors| exam info - Learn More About Your Exam
NES Music (504) Examination Updated Version If teaching Music is your field then you are required...
- NES Physical Education TestNES Physical Education Test
NES Physical Education (506) Examination Preparation NES Physical Education (506) is a test for candidates...
- NES School Library Media Specialist TestNES School Library Media Specialist Test
Latest NES School Library Media Specialist (502) for 2015-2016 NES School Library Media Specialist...
- Take Your NES Art Test Efficiently With the Practical NES Exam Prep ResourcesTake Your NES Art Test Efficiently With the Practical NES Exam Prep Resources
The NES or National Evaluation Series is one of the prominent teaching certifications administered in...
- NES School Counselor TestNES School Counselor Test
Latest Revision of Information for NES School Counselor (501) Test NES School Counselor Test is for...
Latest NES Special Education (601) for 2015-2016
NES Special Education (601) Test is for candidates wishing to become educator in Special Education field. This test is a computer based test with 150 multiple choice questions. For three hours, candidates must finish the test. National benchmark score for this test is 220. Passing scores can be find in the state of New Mexico, Oregon. $95 is the testing fee. A scaled score is provided immediately after testing; score reports are released within two weeks of testing.
Topics for Your Examination
Below will be the topics covered by the exam. Candidates are highly encourage to focus and take time to study on the topics listed below.
Students with Disabilities
• Characteristics of students with disabilities
• Factors that affect development, learning, and daily living in students with disabilities
Assessment and Program Planning
• Procedures for selecting, adapting, modifying, designing, and various types of formal and informal assessments.
• Strategies and procedures for developing, implementing, and monitoring individualized programs
Learning Environments and Instructional Practices
• Strategies and procedures for planning, managing, and modifying the learning environment for students with disabilities
• Effective instructional practices for promoting students' success in the general curriculum
• Strategies for developing students' communication and social skills and for providing effective behavioral interventions for students with disabilities
• Strategies for teaching functional living skills and promoting successful transitions for students with disabilities
Foundations and Professional Practice
• The historical, legal, and ethical foundations of the special education
• Professional roles and responsibilities of the special education teacher
Coverage for the Test with Weighted Percentage
Knowing the coverage with its respected weighted percentage would be a great help for test takers to examine and being able to properly allocate their time to more weighted topics.
Students with Disabilities which covers 20% of the examination
Assessment and Program Planning which covers 20% of the examination
Learning Environments and Instructional Practices which covers 20% of the examination
Foundations and Professional Practice which covers 20% of the examinationSort by:Show:
- Coverage and Topics for NES Health with ebooks | tutors | quality courses