NES School Counselor Test
- NES English to Speakers of Other Languages Test Helping Tools to PrepareNES English to Speakers of Other Languages Test Helping Tools to Prepare
Information About New 2014/2015 NES ESOL 507 Certification Test The 3-hour National Evaluation Series...
- Coverage and Topics for NES Health with ebooks | tutors | quality coursesCoverage and Topics for NES Health with ebooks | tutors | quality courses
NES Health Exam Testing Information NES Health (505) is a K-12 Assessment for candidates aspiring...
- Preparation Help for NES NES Music (504) Test using ebooks|tutors| exam info - Learn More About Your ExamPreparation Help for NES NES Music (504) Test using ebooks|tutors| exam info - Learn More About Your Exam
NES Music (504) Examination Updated Version If teaching Music is your field then you are required...
- NES Physical Education TestNES Physical Education Test
NES Physical Education (506) Examination Preparation NES Physical Education (506) is a test for candidates...
- NES School Library Media Specialist TestNES School Library Media Specialist Test
Latest NES School Library Media Specialist (502) for 2015-2016 NES School Library Media Specialist...
- NES Special Education TestNES Special Education Test
Latest NES Special Education (601) for 2015-2016 NES Special Education (601) Test is for candidates...
- Take Your NES Art Test Efficiently With the Practical NES Exam Prep ResourcesTake Your NES Art Test Efficiently With the Practical NES Exam Prep Resources
The NES or National Evaluation Series is one of the prominent teaching certifications administered in...
Latest Revision of Information for NES School Counselor (501) Test
NES School Counselor Test is for candidates wishing to become educator in School Counselor field. This test is a computer based test with 150 multiple choice questions. For three hours, candidates must finish the test. National benchmark score for this test is 220. Passing scores can be find in the state of New Mexico, Oregon. $95 is the testing fee. A scaled score is provided immediately after testing; score reports are released within two weeks of testing.
Topics for Your Examination
Listed below are the main topics with their respected subtopics. This lists will help test takers lessen the scope of their study and can help them focus on the topics listed below. It is highly motivated that candidates must scan their stock knowledge ahead of time to avoid time pressure and anxiety.
Student Development and Learning
· Human development from early childhood to young adulthood
· Learning process and factors that affect learning
Comprehensive School Counseling Program
· Development and implementation of a guidance curriculum
· Methods for individual planning to help students establish goals and develop future plans
· Methods for providing responsive services to meet students' needs
· Principles of leadership to support the educational system
Professional Knowledge and Practice
· Applications of testing and assessment
· Strategies for developing effective relationships with students, their families, professionals, and the community
· Roles, responsibilities, and professional standards of school counselors
Coverage of the Test with Weighted Percentage
Proper time handling during your study would be the key to ace the exam during your review period. Giving high allocation of time spend in studying to heavy part of the exam will be a big plus! Here are the list of main topics with their respected weighted percentage.
Student Development and Learning which covers 22% of the examination
Comprehensive School Counseling Program which covers 45% of the examination
Professional Knowledge and Practice which covers 33% of the examinationSort by:Show:
- Coverage and Topics for NES Health with ebooks | tutors | quality courses