NES Physical Education Test
- NES English to Speakers of Other Languages Test Helping Tools to PrepareNES English to Speakers of Other Languages Test Helping Tools to Prepare
Information About New 2014/2015 NES ESOL 507 Certification Test The 3-hour National Evaluation Series...
- Coverage and Topics for NES Health with ebooks | tutors | quality coursesCoverage and Topics for NES Health with ebooks | tutors | quality courses
NES Health Exam Testing Information NES Health (505) is a K-12 Assessment for candidates aspiring...
- Preparation Help for NES NES Music (504) Test using ebooks|tutors| exam info - Learn More About Your ExamPreparation Help for NES NES Music (504) Test using ebooks|tutors| exam info - Learn More About Your Exam
NES Music (504) Examination Updated Version If teaching Music is your field then you are required...
- NES School Library Media Specialist TestNES School Library Media Specialist Test
Latest NES School Library Media Specialist (502) for 2015-2016 NES School Library Media Specialist...
- NES Special Education TestNES Special Education Test
Latest NES Special Education (601) for 2015-2016 NES Special Education (601) Test is for candidates...
- Take Your NES Art Test Efficiently With the Practical NES Exam Prep ResourcesTake Your NES Art Test Efficiently With the Practical NES Exam Prep Resources
The NES or National Evaluation Series is one of the prominent teaching certifications administered in...
- NES School Counselor TestNES School Counselor Test
Latest Revision of Information for NES School Counselor (501) Test NES School Counselor Test is for...
NES Physical Education (506) Examination Preparation
NES Physical Education (506) is a test for candidates aspiring as teachers in Physical Education course. The examination will be for three hours and all test takers must submit their examination sheets on or before the three hours mark once taking the exam. $95 is the examination fee for this exam. Candidates should obtain the 220 national benchmark score to get the certification. Passing scores can be checked on the states of Arizona, New Mexico and Oregon. A scaled score is provided immediately after the test. Reports of the scores will be released within two weeks of testing.
Topics for Your Examination
Below will be the topics covered by the exam. Candidates are highly encourage to focus and take time to study on the topics listed below.
Growth and Motor Development
· Stages and characteristics of human growth and development
· Concepts and principles of anatomy and physiology as they to movement and physical fitness
· Principles, sequences, and characteristics of motor development and motor learning
· Fundamental movement concepts and skills and principles of biomechanics
· Understand principles, techniques, skills, activities, organizational strategies, and safety practice for sports and recreational activities.
· Principles, techniques, skills, activities, organizational strategies, and safety practices for rhythmic movement and dance; stunts, tumbling, and educational gymnastics; and cooperative, group, and adventure activities.
Lifelong Physical Fitness
· Principles and components of health-related physical fitness, including activities for promoting cardio respiratory endurance, flexibility,
Coverage for the Exam with Weighted Percentage
Knowing the coverage with its respected weighted percentage would be a great help for test takers to examine and being able to properly allocate their time to more weighted topics.
Growth and Motor Development which covers 25% of the examination
Movement Activities which covers 25% of the examination
Lifelong Physical Fitness which covers 25% of the examination
The Physical Education Program which covers 25% of the examinationSort by:Show:
- Coverage and Topics for NES Health with ebooks | tutors | quality courses