NES Middle Grades Mathematics Test
- NES Middle Grades English Language Arts TestNES Middle Grades English Language Arts Test
Best NES Middle Grade English Language Arts (201) for 2015-2016 The upcoming NES Middle Grade...
- NES Middle Grades General Science TestNES Middle Grades General Science Test
Most Wanted NES General Science (204) Examination Information Middle Grades General Science...
- NES Middle Grades Social Science TestNES Middle Grades Social Science Test
Latest NES Middle Grades Social Science (202) Examination for 2015-2016 Candidates dreaming of becoming...
Preparation For Your NES Middle Grades Mathematics (203) Test
NES Middle Grades Mathematics is a computer based test with 150 multiple-choice questions and should be completed within four hours and 15 minutes of testing. There will be test appointments year round these appointments will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Candidates should obtain a national benchmark score of 220. Passing score can be seen in Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon and Washington. There will be an on screen calculator provided during the test. Formulas are provided too. A scaled score is provided immediately after the test; score reports are released within two weeks of testing.
Topics for Your Exam
Listed below will be the topics (main topics and subtopics) needed for test takers as their reference of reviewing. Knowing the fields needed to evaluate is a good sign of high score. Candidates must know their role and start the review ahead of time
Number Sense and Operations
Algebra and Functions
- Patterns, relations, and functions
- Algebraic techniques and applications
- Linear relations and applications
- Nonlinear relations and concepts of calculus
Measurement and Geometry
- Measurement principles, procedures, and applications
- Euclidean geometry in two and three dimensions
- Coordinate and transformational geometry
Statistics, Probability, and Discrete Mathematics
- Principles and techniques of statistics
- Principles of probability and techniques for determining probability
- Principles of discrete mathematics
Percentage for Each Topics
Each main topics are graded according to heaviness of examination topic percentage. Most percentage topics should be reviewed greater than the those where not.
Number Sense and Operations 17%
Algebra and Functions 33%
Measurement and Geometry 25%
Statistics, Probability and Discrete Mathematics 25%
- NES Middle Grades General Science Test