Coverage and Topics for NES Health with ebooks | tutors | quality courses
- NES English to Speakers of Other Languages Test Helping Tools to PrepareNES English to Speakers of Other Languages Test Helping Tools to Prepare
Information About New 2014/2015 NES ESOL 507 Certification Test The 3-hour National Evaluation Series...
- Preparation Help for NES NES Music (504) Test using ebooks|tutors| exam info - Learn More About Your ExamPreparation Help for NES NES Music (504) Test using ebooks|tutors| exam info - Learn More About Your Exam
NES Music (504) Examination Updated Version If teaching Music is your field then you are required...
- NES Physical Education TestNES Physical Education Test
NES Physical Education (506) Examination Preparation NES Physical Education (506) is a test for candidates...
- NES School Library Media Specialist TestNES School Library Media Specialist Test
Latest NES School Library Media Specialist (502) for 2015-2016 NES School Library Media Specialist...
- NES Special Education TestNES Special Education Test
Latest NES Special Education (601) for 2015-2016 NES Special Education (601) Test is for candidates...
- Take Your NES Art Test Efficiently With the Practical NES Exam Prep ResourcesTake Your NES Art Test Efficiently With the Practical NES Exam Prep Resources
The NES or National Evaluation Series is one of the prominent teaching certifications administered in...
- NES School Counselor TestNES School Counselor Test
Latest Revision of Information for NES School Counselor (501) Test NES School Counselor Test is for...
NES Health Exam Testing Information
NES Health (505) is a K-12 Assessment for candidates aspiring as teachers in Health course. The examination will be for three hours and all test takers must submit their examination sheets on or before the three hours mark once taking the exam. $95 is the examination fee for this exam. Candidates should obtain the 220 national benchmark score to get the certification. Passing scores can be checked on the states of Arizona, New Mexico and Oregon. A scaled score is provided immediately after the test. Reports of the scores will be released within two weeks of testing.
Topics to be Reviewed
Below will be the topics covered by the exam. Candidates are highly encourage to focus and take time to study on the topics listed below.
Health Throughout the Life Span
• Principles of human anatomy and physiology and stages of growth and development.
• Importance of proper nutrition for maintaining lifelong health
• Principles, components, and benefits of health-related physical fitness
Health Promotion and Risk Reduction
• The nature, control and prevention of illness and diseases
• Principles and strategies for reducing risks to personal health
• Factors that influence interpersonal and family relationships and strategies for promoting health relationships
• Principles, methods, and techniques for enhancing safety, preventing and treating injuries, avoiding danger, and responding to emergencies.
Health Advocacy and Literacy
• How to use risk-assessment, conflict-resolution, goal-setting, decision-making, and advocacy skills to enhance health
• Principles and techniques for locating, selecting, and accessing information, products, and services to enhance health.
• Influence of society, culture, media, technology, and the environment on personal, family, and community health.
Knowing the coverage with its respected weighted percentage would be a great help for test takers to examine and being able to properly allocate their time to more weighted topics.
Health Throughout the Life Span which covers 30% of the examination
Health Promotion and Risk Reduction which covers 40% of the examination
Health Advocacy and Literature which covers 30% of the examinationSort by:Show:
- Preparation Help for NES NES Music (504) Test using ebooks|tutors| exam info - Learn More About Your Exam