MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Visually Impaired
- MTTC Autism Spectrum Disorder TestMTTC Autism Spectrum Disorder Test
Greatest Examanition Tool for Michigan Teaching Certification in Autism Spectrum Disorder 064 Course Teachers...
- MTTC Cognitive Impairment 56 ExamMTTC Cognitive Impairment 56 Exam
MTTC Michigan Cognitive Impairment 56 Exam: Things to Know MTTC Cognitive Impairment 56 Exam is designated...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Hearing Impaired 62MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Hearing Impaired 62
MTTC Michigan Hearing Impaired 62 Exam: Things to Know MTTC Hearing Impaired 62 Exam is a Michigan...
- MTTC Learning Disabilities 63 Exam Secrets for Michigan Teaching Test TakersMTTC Learning Disabilities 63 Exam Secrets for Michigan Teaching Test Takers
MTTC Michigan Learning Disabilities 63 Exam: A Brief Introduction MTTC Learning Disabilities 63 Exam...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Visual Arts EducationMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Visual Arts Education
MTTC Michigan Visual Arts Education Test Study Guide MTTC Visual Arts Education Test is devoted for...
MTTC Michigan Visually Impaired Test Study Guide
Aspiring educators wanting to have credentials must pass MTTC Visually Impaired Test which is administered by Michigan Department of Education. After getting the certification, candidate can practice as an educator in Michigan State. The validity of the exam result is good for five years that is why candidate should study nicely to get good marks in the exam.
MTTC Michigan Visually Impaired Test Eligibility
To appear for Michigan Test for Teacher Certification Visually Impaired Test, candidate should meet the following conditions of the board:
• Candidate should have at least 21 years of age
• Candidate should have three years of teaching experience (required only for out of state candidate)
• Candidate should have mastery in the field from state approved college
• Candidate should have bachelor degree from state/national university
The MTTC Visually Impaired Test scoring is done in the scale of 300, out of which 220 is the minimum marks required to get the certification. The exam involves multiple choice questions. If the candidate falls short of the marks in the exam, then he is liable to appear again for the same exam in the next examination schedule. MTTC Basic Skills Exam is another exam that candidate needs to pass to get the certification. There are three sections in MTTC Basic Skills Exam – reading, writing and mathematics. Candidate needs to clear all three sections to get eligible for achieving the certification.
Here are the lists of topics and it weighted equivalents. Candidates are highly encourage to study well on these topics to get high score and pass the exam.
• Human Development and Students with Special Educational Needs which covers 20% of the examination
• Visual Impairments which covers 14% of the examination
• Assessment which covers 16% of the examination
• Program Development and Intervention which covers 34% of the examination
• Professional Knowledge and Legal Issues which covers 16% of the examination
Alternative Help from MTTC Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for MTTC exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for Michigan state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for MTTC Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of mttc test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.Sort by:Show:
- MTTC Cognitive Impairment 56 Exam