MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Visual Arts Education
- MTTC Autism Spectrum Disorder TestMTTC Autism Spectrum Disorder Test
Greatest Examanition Tool for Michigan Teaching Certification in Autism Spectrum Disorder 064 Course Teachers...
- MTTC Cognitive Impairment 56 ExamMTTC Cognitive Impairment 56 Exam
MTTC Michigan Cognitive Impairment 56 Exam: Things to Know MTTC Cognitive Impairment 56 Exam is designated...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Hearing Impaired 62MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Hearing Impaired 62
MTTC Michigan Hearing Impaired 62 Exam: Things to Know MTTC Hearing Impaired 62 Exam is a Michigan...
- MTTC Learning Disabilities 63 Exam Secrets for Michigan Teaching Test TakersMTTC Learning Disabilities 63 Exam Secrets for Michigan Teaching Test Takers
MTTC Michigan Learning Disabilities 63 Exam: A Brief Introduction MTTC Learning Disabilities 63 Exam...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Visually ImpairedMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Visually Impaired
MTTC Michigan Visually Impaired Test Study Guide Aspiring educators wanting to have credentials must...
MTTC Michigan Visual Arts Education Test Study Guide
MTTC Visual Arts Education Test is devoted for discovery the eligible Visual Arts educators for Michigan State. This exam is managed under the Michigan Department of Educator in regular schedules for granting certification to would-be educators. An educator looking for becoming Visual Arts Educator requires countless skills in the relative field and basic subjects.
Qualifications for MTTC Michigan Visual Arts Education Test
To appear in this assessment candidate needs to meet following guidelines issued by the board:
• Candidate should hold mastery in the field from state approved college
• Candidate should have bachelor degree from state or national university
• Candidate should have three years of teaching experience in the field (for out of state candidates)
• Candidate should be at least 21 years of age
It is important for the candidate to score passing marks in the exam to get liable for the certification. If the candidate falls short of the marks then he is liable to appear again for the exam in the next schedule itself.
MTTC Visual Arts Education Test is evaluated on the scale of 300, out of which 220 are the minimum marks required to get the certification. This test is composed of multiple choice questions. Candidates are given 270 minutes to complete the exam. Hence candidate should manage the time so as to attempt every question. For both, elementary and secondary certification, candidate needs to appear for MTTC Basic Skills Exam also. This exam includes three sections – reading, writing, and mathematics. Candidates should pass in all three sections to get the certification, the exam is composed of 85 objective questions and one subjective question.
The topics covered for the exam are the following:
• Studying art – 17% - foundations, development, curricula, strategies, relationship among various disciplines and visual arts.
• Historical and cultural art – 25% - visual arts in other parts of world like North America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Oceania etc.
• Art analysis and knowledge – 25% - visual art as communication, cultural identity, media literacy etc.
• Visual Art Creation – 33% - drawing, painting, graphic design, ceramics, fibers, visual arts presentation etc.
Alternative Help from MTTC Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for MTTC exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for Michigan state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for MTTC Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of mttc test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.Sort by:Show:
- MTTC Cognitive Impairment 56 Exam