MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Sociology
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Emotional ImpairmentMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Emotional Impairment
Newest MTTC Michigan Emotional Impairment Exam Tools MTTC Emotional Impairment Test is administered...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for PsychologyMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Psychology
MTTC Michigan Psychology Test Study Guide Aspiring educators wanting to have credentials must pass...
MTTC Michigan Sociology Test Study Guide
Sociology is the subject which deals with the organizational structure, social status and rights of the society. Candidate seeking to be a sociology educator in Michigan State needs to give MTTC Sociology Test for getting the certification. This exam is conducted in regular schedules and intervals to grant credentials to proficient and competent candidate of the field.
Qualifications MTTC Michigan Sociology Test
Candidate should meet all the eligibility criteria prescribed by the board to appear for Michigan Test for Teacher Certification Sociology Test.
• Candidate should be at least 21 years of age when applying for the certification
• Candidate should have three years of teaching experience (required only for out of state candidates)
• Candidates should have specialization from state approved college
• Candidates should have bachelor degree from state or national university
Candidate should achieve passing marks in the exam to get the certification from the board. If the candidate falls short of the marks in the exam then he is liable to appear again for the same subject however in the next schedule.
MTTC Basic Skills Exam is another complimentary exam which a candidate needs to attempt for getting the certification. This exam includes three sections – reading, writing and mathematics. Altogether there are 85 multiple choice questions and one subjective question in this exam.
MTTC Sociology Test includes multiple choice questions. Scoring of MTTC Sociology Test is done on the scale of 300 and out of which 220 are the minimum marks required to get the certification. There is no negative marking for any wrong answer in this exam. Hence the candidate should attempt every question to maximize the chances of getting full marks.
• Social problems – 24% - ecological issues, urban problems, ageing, family life, health care etc.
• Stratification of society – 20% - types of stratification, culture variation, social continuity etc.
• Organizations of society – 16% - political system, determination and implication of social status etc.
• Society and social interactions – 20% - socialization, culture, personality
• Concepts and fundamentals – 20% - concepts, theories, research methods, characteristics, features of sociology
Here are the lists of topics that are very important for MTTC Sociology Test with due weightings given in the exam. Candidates should study these topics well to get good marks in the exam.
Alternative Help from MTTC Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for MTTC exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for Michigan state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for MTTC Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of mttc test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Psychology