MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Social Studies (Secondary)
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Dance MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Dance
Excellent MTTC Michigan Dance Learning Guide Passing the Michigan Test for Teacher Certification...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Health 43MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Health 43
MTTC Michigan Health 43 Exam: Things to Know Healthcare is not only a booming field but also very...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for History 09MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for History 09
MTTC Michigan History 09 Exam: Things to Know MTTC History 09 Exam is the Michigan teacher certification...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Music Education 39MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Music Education 39
MTTC Michigan Music Education 39 Exam: What is it all about? MTTC Music Education 39 Exam is conducted...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Physical Education 44MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Physical Education 44
MTTC Michigan Physical Education 44 Exam: What does it comprise? The MTTC Physical Education 44 Exam...
- MTTC Political Science TestMTTC Political Science Test
Best Prep Tool for MTTC Michigan Political Science (10) Test Michigan Department of Education who...
MTTC Michigan Social Studies (Secondary) Test Learning Guide
MTTC Social Studies Test is managed by Michigan Department of Education to award certification to suitable candidates. The test evaluates the candidate’s acquaintance in basic skills and subject area essential at entry level. After attainment this certification, candidate gets the approval to teach in Michigan State as a Social Studies Educator. Candidate should retain in mind that the scores of MTTC Social Studies Test are valid for the period of five years. Therefore candidate should organize well for the exam to score fair marks in it.
Qualifications for MTTC Michigan Social Studies Test
To appear for MTTC Social Studies Test, Candidate should meet following sets of conditions issued by Michigan Department of Education.
• Candidate should be at least 21 years of age at the time of filing application for registration.
• Candidate should have specialization in the subject from state approved college
• Candidate should have bachelor degree from state or national university
Candidates who are applying out of Michigan State should have three years of teaching experience in that field. Candidate should achieve passing marks in the exam to get liable for the certification from board. If the candidate falls short of the marks, then he is liable to appear again in the same exam in the next schedule.
Candidates needs to appear in MTTC Basic Skills Exam other than MTTC Social Studies Test to get the certification. MTTC Basic Skills Exam includes three sections – reading, writing and mathematics. There are 85 multiple choice questions and one subjective question in MTTC Basic Skills Exam.
MTTC Social Studies Elementary includes multiple choice questions. This exam is evaluated on the scale of 300, out of which 220 are the minimum marks required to get the certification. Total duration for completing the exam is 270 minutes.
These are the topics important from examination point of view. Approximately 20% weighting is given to each solution. Hence candidate should study these topics well to get good marks in the exam.
• World History which covers 14% of the exam
• U.S. and Michigan History which covers 18% of the exam
• Geography which covers 27% of the exam
• Political Science which covers 14% of the exam
• Economics which covers 13% of the exam
• Inquiry, Interdisciplinary Perspectives and Public Discourse which covers 14% of the exam
Alternative Help from MTTC Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for MTTC exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for Michigan state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for MTTC Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of mttc test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.Sort by:Show:
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Health 43