MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Social Studies (Elementary) (105)
- MTTC Early Childhood Education (General and Special Education) TestMTTC Early Childhood Education (General and Special Education) Test
MTTC Michigan Early Childhood Education (General and Special Education) Test Prep Guide MTTC Early...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Elementary EducationMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Elementary Education
Latest MTTC Michigan Elementary Education Test Learning Tools The Michigan Department of Education...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Integrated Science Elementary 93MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Integrated Science Elementary 93
MTTC Michigan Integrated Science Elementary 93 Exam: Things to Know The Michigan schools have now...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Mathematics Elementary 89MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Mathematics Elementary 89
MTTC Michigan Mathematics Elementary 89 Exam: What is this all about? MTTC Mathematics Elementary...
MTTC Michigan Social Studies (Elementary): What is this about?
MTTC Social Studies (Elementary) is conducted in order to test the knowledge and recreating abilities, skills to understand and showcase their knowledge level in the various branches of social studies. The entry level music teacher needs to know various skills and should have a major in Social Studies (Elementary) no matter whatever degree or diploma they pursed.
MTTC Michigan Social Studies (Elementary) Exam Pattern
The MTTC Social Studies (Elementary) Exam consists of multiple choice questions which do not carry any negative marking for attempting the questions wrongly. Out of 100 questions you can score anywhere between 100 -300 points, the minimum you need to score is 220 points if you want to pass the MTTC Social Studies exam. The listening part comprises of testing the candidate with the recorded passages and the candidate is expected to answer questions based on this.
Sections In MTTC Michigan Social Studies (Elementary) Exam
Here are the following topics that are covered by the exam. Candidates are highly motivated to take time studying these topics:
• World History which covers 14% of the examination
• U.S. and Michigan History which covers 18% of the examination
• Geographywhich covers 27% of the examination
• Political Science which covers 14% of the examination
• Economics which covers 13% of the examination
• Inquiry, Interdisciplinary Perspectives and Public Discourse which covers 14% of the examintion
Alternative Help from MTTC Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for MTTC exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for Michigan state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for MTTC Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of mttc test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.Sort by:Show:
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Elementary Education