MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for School Counselor (051)
- MTTC Basic Skills TestMTTC Basic Skills Test
MTTC Michigan Basic Skills Test Prep Guide MTTC Basic Skills (96) Test is designed to make sure that...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Family and Consumer SciencesMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Family and Consumer Sciences
Updated MTTC Michigan Family and Consumer Sciences Test Reviewer Guides Michigan Department of Education...
- MTTC Journalism Examination Secret for Michigan Teacher CertificationMTTC Journalism Examination Secret for Michigan Teacher Certification
Latest MTTC Michigan Journalism Prep Tool for 2015-2016 The MTTC Journalism (03) test, are the exams...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Library MediaMTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Library Media
MTTC Michigan Library Media 48 Exam: Basics You Need To Know If you are an aspiring candidate for...
MTTC Michigan School Counselor Test Study Guide
MTTC School Counselor Test is devoted for discovery the eligible School Counselor educators for Michigan State. This exam is managed under the Michigan Department of Educator in regular schedules for granting certification to would-be educators. An educator looking for becoming School Counselor Educator requires countless skills in the relative field and basic subjects.
Qualifications for MTTC Michigan School Counselor Test
To appear in this assessment candidate needs to meet following guidelines issued by the board:
• Candidate should hold mastery in the field from state approved college
• Candidate should have bachelor degree from state or national university
• Candidate should have three years of teaching experience in the field (for out of state candidates)
• Candidate should be at least 21 years of age
It is important for the candidate to score passing marks in the exam to get liable for the certification. If the candidate falls short of the marks then he is liable to appear again for the exam in the next schedule itself.
MTTC School Counselor Test is evaluated on the scale of 300, out of which 220 are the minimum marks required to get the certification. This test is composed of multiple choice questions. Candidates are given 270 minutes to complete the exam. Hence candidate should manage the time so as to attempt every question. For both, elementary and secondary certification, candidate needs to appear for MTTC Basic Skills Exam also. This exam includes three sections – reading, writing, and mathematics. Candidates should pass in all three sections to get the certification, the exam is composed of 85 objective questions and one subjective question.
The topics covered for the exam are the following:
• Student Diversity and Assessment which covers 29% of the exam
• Comprehensive School Counseling Program which covers 42% of the exam
• The Professional Environment which covers 29% of the exam
Alternative Help from MTTC Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for MTTC exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for Michigan state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for MTTC Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of mttc test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.Sort by:Show:
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Family and Consumer Sciences