MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Elementary Education
- MTTC Early Childhood Education (General and Special Education) TestMTTC Early Childhood Education (General and Special Education) Test
MTTC Michigan Early Childhood Education (General and Special Education) Test Prep Guide MTTC Early...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Integrated Science Elementary 93MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Integrated Science Elementary 93
MTTC Michigan Integrated Science Elementary 93 Exam: Things to Know The Michigan schools have now...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Mathematics Elementary 89MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Mathematics Elementary 89
MTTC Michigan Mathematics Elementary 89 Exam: What is this all about? MTTC Mathematics Elementary...
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Social Studies (Elementary) (105)MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Social Studies (Elementary) (105)
MTTC Michigan Social Studies (Elementary): What is this about? MTTC Social Studies (Elementary) is...
Latest MTTC Michigan Elementary Education Test Learning Tools
The Michigan Department of Education administers MTTC Elementary Education Exam to give certification to qualified applicants. Applicants having the certification has the permission to teach as Elementary Education in Michigan State. Michigan Test for Teacher Certification is now available in two formats – offline and online. It is on the applicant’s decision on what option to choose depends on their convenience.
MTTC Michigan Elementary Education Test Suitability
Here are the list of qualifications applicants should meet to be able to take the exam:
• Atleast 21 years of age
• Have specialization in the field from state approved college/university
• Bachelor degree from state/national university
• Atleast three years of experience in teaching (for out of state applicants)\
Candidate should get passing marks in MTTC Elementary Education Test to get liable for achieving the certification.
Structure of the Exam
Scoring of MTTC Elementary Education Test is done on the scale of 300, out of which is 220 as the minimum marks needed to get the certification. The exam is composed of multiple choice questions. If the candidate doesn’t make it to the passing mark then he is require to retake the exam in the next test schedule. Total duration of the exam is four and a half hour.
MTTC Basic Skills Exam is another test that applicants should appear before taking the MTTC Elementary Education Test. This exam is compose of three sections:
The exam is compose of 85 multiple choice questions and a subjective question in MTTC Basic Skills Test.
This are the topics covered for the exam:
• English Language Arts and World Languages - 24%
• Social Studies - 16%
• Visual and Performing Arts - 10%
• Mathematics - 22%
• Science - 18%
• Health Education and Physical Education - 10%
Alternative Help from MTTC Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for MTTC exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for Michigan state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for MTTC Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of mttc test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.Sort by:Show:
- MTTC Michigan State Teaching Certification for Integrated Science Elementary 93