MTEL Political Science Political Philosophy 48 Exam

MTEL Political Science Political Philosophy 48 Exam

MTEL Political Science Political Philosophy 48 Exam: Things to Know


If you are an aspiring candidate who wish to teach Political Science/Political Philosophy in any of the Massachusetts school, then you will have to clear MTEL Political Science Political Philosophy 48 Exam. The candidate is tested for his/her knowledge in Political science and political philosophy subject matters. If you use our study guide for MTEL Political Science/Political Philosophy (48) Exam, then it is easy to develop fundamentals as well as score good grades in the exam.

MTEL Political Science Political Philosophy 48 Exam Format


The MTEL Political Science Political Philosophy 48 Exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions and 2 open response questions to test the candidate’s knowledge and skills. However, there are no negative marks for the wrong answers, so you can answer all the questions freely. 80% of the MTEL Political Science/Political Philosophy (48) Exam questions are multiple choice and the remaining 20% are from open response type and minimum 240 marks are required to pass the exam.

Sections In MTEL Political Science Political Philosophy 48 Exam


Candidates are tested for their understanding in 6 areas. 18-20 questions come from Political Philosophy, 24-26 questions from US Government and Civics, 18-20 questions are from International relations and comparative Government, around 25 questions come from history, 12 questions from economics and Geography. The remaining 2 open ended questions are from integration of knowledge and understanding subject matter. Our study guides make sure they cover each of these sections appropriately in order to help you clear MTEL Political Science/Political Philosophy (48) Exam.

MTEL Political Science Political Philosophy 48 Exam is not so easy to pass without our StudyGuide.net guides. We provide lot of guides, practice questions and flashcards available to score well. If you use our study guides, it is easy to pass MTEL Political Science/Political Philosophy (48) Exam with good grades. Moreover, you don’t even have to spend long hours to study the subject.  

Sort by:
Show:
MTEL Political Science/Political Philosophy

The MTEL Political Science / Political Philosophy (48) Learning Material Will Be Your Aid In Getting Through Successfully From The Upcoming State Teaching Certification Exam!

ISBN: 1610720695
Subject: Massachusetts Educator Licensure Test
Study Guide Type: Exam-Secrets
Price: $39.99
Buy Now
The MTEL Political Science/Political Philosophy (48) Learning Material is a great help in your preparation...