FTCE Marketing Test
- FTCE Agriculture 6-12 TestFTCE Agriculture 6-12 Test
FTCE Florida Agriculture 6-12 Exam Study Guide Agricultural science is a broad field in which an educator...
- FTCE Biology TestFTCE Biology Test
FTCE Florida Biology 6-12 Exam Study Guide Teaching Biology is a very challenging task since it deals...
- FTCE Business Education TestFTCE Business Education Test
FTCE Florida Business Education 6-12 Exam Study Guide Business is a multi-dimensional subject which...
- FTCE Chemistry TestFTCE Chemistry Test
FTCE Florida Chemistry 6-12 Exam Study Guide Chemistry is a broad branch of science that deals with...
- FTCE Drama TestFTCE Drama Test
FTCE Florida Drama 6-12 Exam Study Guide Drama is an art which not only requires skill, talent and...
- FTCE Earth/Space Science TestFTCE Earth/Space Science Test
FTCE Florida Earth/Space Science 6-12 Examination Guide Earth and Space Science is a fun subject which...
- FTCE Exceptional Student Education TestFTCE Exceptional Student Education Test
FTCE Exceptional Student Education K-12 Exam Study Guide Sometimes, educators encounter students who...
- FTCE Family and Consumer Science TestFTCE Family and Consumer Science Test
FTCE Florida Family and Consumer Science 6-12 Examination Guide Family and consumer science is...
- FTCE Journalism TestFTCE Journalism Test
FTCE Florida Journalism 6-12 Examination Information Journalism is a very exciting subject since students...
- FTCE Mathematics TestFTCE Mathematics Test
FTCE Florida Mathematics 6-12 Examination Information Guide Mathematics is a somewhat troublesome...
- FTCE Physics TestFTCE Physics Test
FTCE Florida Physics 6-12 Examination Information Physics is one of the greatest branches of science...
- FTCE Speech 6-12 TestFTCE Speech 6-12 Test
FTCE Florida Speech 6-12 Examination Information Speech is one of the most important skills ever used...
- FTCE Technology Education TestFTCE Technology Education Test
FTCE Florida Technology Education 6-12 Examination Information Technology defines the future of humanity....
- FTCE Visually Impaired TestFTCE Visually Impaired Test
FTCE Florida Visually Impaired K-12 Examination Information Visually impaired students who have the...
- FTCE Social Science TestFTCE Social Science Test
FTCE Florida Social Science 6-12 Examination Information Social Science taught in levels 6-12 are...
- FTCE English 6-12 ExaminationFTCE English 6-12 Examination
What is FTCE Florida English 6-12 Examination? The English language is one of the most used languages...
FTCE Florida Marketing 6-12 Examination Information
Marketing is a unique subject that involves advanced knowledge in the processes of selling, such as advertising, publicity and public relations. In teaching marketing as a subject, willing educators have to be familiar with the concepts and principles of marketing and it its tools. The Florida Department of Education (FLDOE) conducts the Florida Teacher Certification Exams (FTCE) in order to check competencies of educators. Educators who want to teach marketing have to pass the FTCE Marketing Exam to get a certification which allows them to teach in the Florida State as a Marketing Educator. Applicants may choose from:
• Professional certification- valid for five academic years (subject to renewability)
• Temporary certification- valid for three academic years (non-renewable
Both the certification requires different conditions to be fulfilled wherein candidates must comply.
Eligibility Requirements for FTCE Florida Marketing 6-12 Exam
To appear in the FTCE Marketing Exam, candidate is required to meet the eligibility conditions issued by the board. Candidates meeting these guidelines can only apply for the certification.
Guidelines for professional certification:
• Candidate should be a bachelor degree holder.
• Candidate should have a master degree in marketing subject.
• Candidate should submit a fingerprints report to the education board before getting the certification.
Guidelines for temporary certification
• Candidate should be a bachelor degree holder
• Candidate should have 2.5 GPA in the marketing field.
• Candidate needs to submit finger prints report to the education board
Format of FTCE Florida Marketing Examination
FTCE Marketing Exam covers headings of basic marketing techniques and tools.
The FTCE Marketing Exam covers the basics of marketing and its tools. Topics included in the FTCE Marketing Exam are:
• Human relations and marketing
• Choice of career and employment options
• Marketing communication
• Marketing mathematics
• Principles of economics
• Principles of marketing
• Selling skills
• Business operations
• Promoting sales
• Technology in services and products
• Financial knowledge
The question paper includes 120 multiple choice questions. Total duration for completing the exam is 150 minutes.
Speed and accuracy is very important for the exam as the give time is not that large. Examinees have to be very familiar with the topics and a study guide will be very useful for helping candidates improve their overall performance.
Alternative Help from FTCE Subject Matter Experts
In addition to study test prep tools that you find on StudyGuide.NET you can also get help from an online or local tutor. Tutoring Services, LLC is helping educators and future teachers get help from other subject matter experts and help educators prepare for FTCE exam. TutoringServices.com offers flexibility for Florida state educators to find a tutor, locally or online, contact tutor and get help. This is a recommend option for students, and best of all site doesn't even charge any tutoring agency comission fee like other agencies do. So what are you waiting for? Find a Tutor today!
Let our Local/Online Tutors Help you Prepare for Your Examination.
Self review is not the only option in preparing for your upcoming exam. Find local and online tutors to help you in preparing your exam.
This online tutoring site can also be beneficial to all educators who would like to make money helping other educators, prepare for the test, by allowing them to register free of charge and advertise themselves as independent tutors, helping other educators in test preparation as well as helping students in k-12, colleges and universities with homework help and academic subjects tutoring and test prep. Registration is FREE.
How to View and Search for FTCE Exam Study Guides
On the bottom part of this page you will see lists of ftce test study guides, to help you review and prepare for your examination. Change the default menu for Show into desired number of items you wanted to view. Also along side with each study guides there is a button called “Buy Now”, click it for each reviewer you wanted to obtain.Sort by:Show:
- FTCE Biology Test