Struggling with Physics? Learn how to improve your grades
- project management professproject management profess
project management profess
- Studyguide Type: Flash Cards
This course will highlight the reasons that make most of the students struggle with Physics and propose specific ways to improve everyone's grades. My target audience may not be students only but also parents and teachers. The content is variable and has to do with methods and tools used in order to overcome any difficuties on understanding Physics. I use mainly Powerpoint slides, along with simulations, online tests, work sheets and many more. Everyone who will take this course will have the benefit of understanding the typical mistakes that guide to misconseptions and difficulties when studying Physics. The course will be completed in less than a month.
What are the requirements?
- Nothing special. Everything will be presented in a way that can easily be understood.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 13 lectures and 52 mins of content!
- Understand why so many students really struggle with Physics. After that, they will be able to apply simple methods that will help them improve their grades.
- Study Physics in a completely new way and stop making the same mistakes which are the cause of failure.
- Stop having prejudice about this subject and love to work on it more effectively.
What is the target audience?
- Students of Physics of all levels
- Teachers (especially not experts...) who might be interested in helping their students by showing them tips about studying and, why not, changing their teaching approach
- Parents with children who struggle with Physics and need essential help and guidance.